Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rock Your Body

Yesterday, as a two year anniversary present, my boyfriend surprised me with tickets to see Kings of Leon (one of my favorite bands), in Fairfax, VA. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", I squealed. And of course my next thought was, WHAT DO I WEAR!? Since my camera has been on the fritz (ahem, dad if you are reading this please take note), I pulled what I wore from online.

It was a sweltering 70 degrees out, (and if you've read my earlier posts, I know, I know, i asked for this), so I went with casual and simple. I wore a lilac silk blend tank from Forever 21 ($8.80), white Forever 21 skinny jeans ($13.50), Nine West Harvey sandals ($59), and my silver vintage Halston bag (priceless). The show was amazing, and I was beyond comfortable. I can get used to this no fuss dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment