Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weather or not...

Inspired by today's rainy day, I decided to post some of my favorite rain garments.

Elizabeth and James have taken a new perspective on the trench coat by making theirs convertible, hence it's name, the "convertible trench".





I love, love, love, the idea of the sleeveless trench dress, and for it's $595 price tag, you better get more than once use out of it. You can find this look on Shopbop.

My mom always asks me, "Why black?" to which my response is, "Why not?", however in this case I am strangely attracted to these Hunter boots in yellow.





I guess there is just something that reminds me of Paddington Bear, you know with the whole trench coat, yellow boot combination going on. Yellow, usually a color I tend to shy from, also adds a nice splash (pun intended) of color, to those dreary, rainy days.








What are some of your favorite rainy day looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment